Operation Nation Twitter
- Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago
- Democrats must face hard truths: de-prioritize homosexual culture, corporatism to start winning again
- Black Survival: How To Easily Spot White Racist Creatures
- 5 Intelligence-Insulting Observations That Expose Government-Orchestrated Orlando Pulse Shooting
- Cooning For Cash: I Made $100 in 4 Hours Playing Uncle Tom Role
- FRANKLIN JOHNSON on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Nov 17, 4:55 PM
- anastasia on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 22, 7:52 AM
- Mayra on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 06, 7:32 AM
- KC Gifford on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 05, 7:36 AM
- TROY BOLDEN on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Sep 07, 5:45 AM
- BC on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Aug 16, 12:28 AM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
SUPPORT US: DONATE BITCOIN14qp6o4T7jAz2MjLokQfwUZJCHck8d2Xpn
Category Archives: World War III
BLACK EYE NEWS
April 28, 2012
2012 London Summer Olympics official mascots Wenlock and Mandeville (L) resemble Illuminati
“All Seeing Eye.”
To those who track global Kabbalist activity, the strong possibility of a deliberate, false-flag “terror attack” at the London Olympics this summer, which will be used to “officially” start World War III, is not breaking news. Many subliminal clues exist, along with all the other false-flags used to start every other war in post-antebellum U.S. history.
BLACK EYE NEWS
March 18, 2012
Jason Russell: naked, masturbating in public.
“36 million views in 2 days. That’s not grassroots viral marketing, that’s CIA paid-for-ranking placement.” No Ledge, March 8, 2012.
The instant, worldwide fame 33-year-old Jason Russell has attained in the past two weeks is nothing short of spectacular. His company, Invisible Children, Inc., has produced several other films over the years, but nothing comes close to the success of the non-profit’s “Kony 2012” video, which has been viewed more than 80 million times in two weeks. The average American who knows very little about the Continent Europeans began calling “Africa” (which literally means “not cold”) thousands of years ago, ate up the well-produced video about Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony. But to those who know the history and current affairs of Africa, particularly Uganda, were instantly skeptical of the film’s intent. And now it all seems to be rearing its ugly head even to those with little knowledge of Uganda, Kony or Invisible Children.