Operation Nation Twitter
- Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago
- Democrats must face hard truths: de-prioritize homosexual culture, corporatism to start winning again
- Black Survival: How To Easily Spot White Racist Creatures
- 5 Intelligence-Insulting Observations That Expose Government-Orchestrated Orlando Pulse Shooting
- Cooning For Cash: I Made $100 in 4 Hours Playing Uncle Tom Role
- FRANKLIN JOHNSON on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Nov 17, 4:55 PM
- anastasia on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 22, 7:52 AM
- Mayra on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 06, 7:32 AM
- KC Gifford on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 05, 7:36 AM
- TROY BOLDEN on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Sep 07, 5:45 AM
- BC on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Aug 16, 12:28 AM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
SUPPORT US: DONATE BITCOIN14qp6o4T7jAz2MjLokQfwUZJCHck8d2Xpn
Monthly Archives: October 2014
BLACK EYE NEWS
October 24, 2014
MARYSVILLE, WASH. — Sandy Hook was amateurish. 9/11 was sloppy. Now this latest government-orchestrated shooting might top both of them.
By now you’ve heard about the shooting this afternoon at Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville: a town of 60,000 residents about 45 miles northeast of Seattle. But once again, with the New World Order already upon us, its just another poorly-executed government false flag.
The Marysville, Wash. School District announced YESTERDAY, on its own website, that there would be a “SWAT training drill” at the school today. Here’s the screenshot of the Google results yesterday when you searched “Marysville Police SWAT training.”
BLACK EYE NEWS
October 4, 2014 (updated December 3, 2015)
An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released in mid-September confirmed the obvious: propaganda and monopolized state-run media are highly effective mind control tools for the masses.
The poll found that 94 percent of Americans have heard about the so-called ISIS beheadings. That number is far more than any other news event in the past five years. Further, 61 percent said U.S. military action against ISIS is necessary, while 47 percent say the U.S. is less safe now than before 9/11.