Operation Nation Twitter
- Democrats must face hard truths: de-prioritize homosexual culture, corporatism to start winning again
- Black Survival: How To Easily Spot White Racist Creatures
- 5 Intelligence-Insulting Observations That Expose Government-Orchestrated Orlando Pulse Shooting
- Cooning For Cash: I Made $100 in 4 Hours Playing Uncle Tom Role
- Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Ferguson Protestor Exposed
- Freeman on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Jan 28, 2:41 PM
- D.T. on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Jan 08, 5:17 PM
- charlie on The Western Myth Of A European, "White" Jesus Christ – Sep 27, 4:43 PM
- Malik Bey on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Aug 17, 5:47 AM
- Truth on The Western Myth Of A European, "White" Jesus Christ – Aug 06, 1:49 AM
- Edgar Longenecker on Jodi Arias Guilty; Now Will Juan Martinez Exploit Damning Evidence Against Richard Chrisman – Jul 25, 11:49 AM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
SUPPORT US: DONATE BITCOIN
Tag Archives: Ferguson decision
BLACK EYE NEWS
December 1, 2014
UPDATED MARCH 25, 2015: Adaisha Miller shot and killed by Detroit Cop while trying to hug him.
Staged Devonte Hart “hug a cop” photo (below) gets global dissemination; Adaisha Miller was shot and killed by an off-duty Detroit cop while trying to hug him on June 8, 2012.
PORTLAND — State-run media have run this photo ad nauseum with captions like “photo tells poignant story” and “emotional hug goes viral” in the wake of Ferguson cop Darren Wilson being cleared of any charges for killing unarmed Michael Brown. But all of said media fail to tell the story of both the cop and kid involved.