Operation Nation Twitter
- Democrats must face hard truths: de-prioritize homosexual culture, corporatism to start winning again
- Black Survival: How To Easily Spot White Racist Creatures
- 5 Intelligence-Insulting Observations That Expose Government-Orchestrated Orlando Pulse Shooting
- Cooning For Cash: I Made $100 in 4 Hours Playing Uncle Tom Role
- Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Ferguson Protestor Exposed
- Monica on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Ferguson Protestor Exposed – Jul 02, 8:14 PM
- Freeman on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Jan 28, 2:41 PM
- D.T. on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Jan 08, 5:17 PM
- charlie on The Western Myth Of A European, "White" Jesus Christ – Sep 27, 4:43 PM
- Malik Bey on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Aug 17, 5:47 AM
- Truth on The Western Myth Of A European, "White" Jesus Christ – Aug 06, 1:49 AM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
SUPPORT US: DONATE BITCOIN
Tag Archives: Invisible Children
BLACK EYE NEWS
March 18, 2012
Jason Russell: naked, masturbating in public.
“36 million views in 2 days. That’s not grassroots viral marketing, that’s CIA paid-for-ranking placement.” No Ledge, March 8, 2012.
The instant, worldwide fame 33-year-old Jason Russell has attained in the past two weeks is nothing short of spectacular. His company, Invisible Children, Inc., has produced several other films over the years, but nothing comes close to the success of the non-profit’s “Kony 2012” video, which has been viewed more than 80 million times in two weeks. The average American who knows very little about the Continent Europeans began calling “Africa” (which literally means “not cold”) thousands of years ago, ate up the well-produced video about Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony. But to those who know the history and current affairs of Africa, particularly Uganda, were instantly skeptical of the film’s intent. And now it all seems to be rearing its ugly head even to those with little knowledge of Uganda, Kony or Invisible Children.