- Intersectional White Supremacy: Liberals, Conservatives Bound By Four Key Principles
- 3 reasons Casey Anthony reality show will be successful
- The Book of Donald: Trump is the 21st Century White Jesus
- Potential 2020 Presidential Candidate Michael Avenatti Epitomizes Left-Wing White Supremacy
- White homosexuals and their pet coons “prove” homosexuality in pre-colonial Africa by citing white homosexual studies
- Bertin Esteves III on About Us – Oct 12, 6:56 PM
- BW on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Apr 26, 4:57 PM
- Bill Cooper on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Apr 04, 12:50 PM
- Sara Jo Bergbom on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Devonte Hart Exposed – Mar 29, 10:07 AM
- Garrett on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Devonte Hart Exposed – Mar 28, 5:05 PM
- Ari on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Devonte Hart Exposed – Mar 28, 6:49 AM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
Tag Archives: Federal Reserve
BLACK EYE NEWS
October 7, 2013
Black Eye News stumbled across an article entitled “The United States isn’t a federal corporation” written on the FauxCapitalist blog. We wrote a related article about the issue in June of 2012. The author of the previous expanded on the meaning of his title in the corresponding comments section:
“The article is about how the United States isn’t a federal corporation — not that it’s not a corporation.”
An anonymous commenter posed the questions:
BLACK EYE NEWS
June 3, 2012
Such a simple world, but “they” present it as complicated.
Iran is an oil-exporting country and a member of OPEC.
OPEC as an organization agreed to only trade oil in U.S. dollars in the early 1970s. This happened at the same time President Richard Nixon and then-Federal Reserve chair Arthur Burns ended the proverbial “gold standard” for the U.S. dollar, and started the de-facto “oil standard.”
The only thing that gives paper, fiat Federal Reserve notes value is the fact OPEC member countries all agreed (by force or otherwise) to trade oil in said dollars. When Saddam Hussein and Iraq (OPEC country) threatened to stop trading in dollars, the country was invaded and he was killed. “They” used 9/11 as the excuse to invade Iraq, even though they had absolutely nothing to do with it and 15 of the 19 alleged 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
Black Eye News
January 25, 2012
This very basic, funny and informative cartoon will not only entertain you, but educate those who are in the dark about the Federal Reserve (aka Bank of Israel) and U.S. citizens’ voluntary slavery to its non-elected administrators.