- Intersectional White Supremacy: Liberals, Conservatives Bound By Four Key Principles
- 3 reasons Casey Anthony reality show will be successful
- The Book of Donald: Trump is the 21st Century White Jesus
- Potential 2020 Presidential Candidate Michael Avenatti Epitomizes Left-Wing White Supremacy
- White homosexuals and their pet coons “prove” homosexuality in pre-colonial Africa by citing white homosexual studies
- R Jones on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Aug 20, 5:18 PM
- Bertin Esteves III on About Us – Oct 12, 6:56 PM
- BW on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Apr 26, 4:57 PM
- Bill Cooper on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Apr 04, 12:50 PM
- Sara Jo Bergbom on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Devonte Hart Exposed – Mar 29, 10:07 AM
- Garrett on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Devonte Hart Exposed – Mar 28, 5:05 PM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
Category Archives: Prepper
January 5, 2014
Black Eye News refers to 2013 as The Year Of Edward Snowden for good reason. Despite documents to prove it, and Americans already knowing these laws were in place but simply acquiesced, nobody seems to care.
Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo! Mail remain the top three email providers in the world by the numbers, servicing nearly one billion unique users, according to 2012 comScore data. Nobody cares that Microsoft, which owns Outlook, willfully and eagerly cooperates with the National Security Agency (NSA). Forget that Facebook, Skype, PalTalk, Apple, et al. basically hand the NSA live updates of everyone’s email, chat and text activity.