- Intersectional White Supremacy: Liberals, Conservatives Bound By Four Key Principles
- 3 reasons Casey Anthony reality show will be successful
- The Book of Donald: Trump is the 21st Century White Jesus
- Potential 2020 Presidential Candidate Michael Avenatti Epitomizes Left-Wing White Supremacy
- White homosexuals and their pet coons “prove” homosexuality in pre-colonial Africa by citing white homosexual studies
- R Jones on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Aug 20, 5:18 PM
- Bertin Esteves III on About Us – Oct 12, 6:56 PM
- BW on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Apr 26, 4:57 PM
- Bill Cooper on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Apr 04, 12:50 PM
- Sara Jo Bergbom on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Devonte Hart Exposed – Mar 29, 10:07 AM
- Garrett on Lights, Camera, Action: Portland Cop Hugging Devonte Hart Exposed – Mar 28, 5:05 PM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
Monthly Archives: October 2014
BLACK EYE NEWS
October 24, 2014
MARYSVILLE, WASH. — Sandy Hook was amateurish. 9/11 was sloppy. Now this latest government-orchestrated shooting might top both of them.
By now you’ve heard about the shooting this afternoon at Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville: a town of 60,000 residents about 45 miles northeast of Seattle. But once again, with the New World Order already upon us, its just another poorly-executed government false flag.
The Marysville, Wash. School District announced YESTERDAY, on its own website, that there would be a “SWAT training drill” at the school today. Here’s the screenshot of the Google results yesterday when you searched “Marysville Police SWAT training.”
BLACK EYE NEWS
October 4, 2014 (updated December 3, 2015)
An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released in mid-September confirmed the obvious: propaganda and monopolized state-run media are highly effective mind control tools for the masses.
The poll found that 94 percent of Americans have heard about the so-called ISIS beheadings. That number is far more than any other news event in the past five years. Further, 61 percent said U.S. military action against ISIS is necessary, while 47 percent say the U.S. is less safe now than before 9/11.