Operation Nation Twitter
- Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago
- Democrats must face hard truths: de-prioritize homosexual culture, corporatism to start winning again
- Black Survival: How To Easily Spot White Racist Creatures
- 5 Intelligence-Insulting Observations That Expose Government-Orchestrated Orlando Pulse Shooting
- Cooning For Cash: I Made $100 in 4 Hours Playing Uncle Tom Role
- FRANKLIN JOHNSON on The United States is a "Federal Corporation": 28 U.S.C. § 3002(15) – Nov 17, 4:55 PM
- anastasia on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 22, 7:52 AM
- Mayra on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 06, 7:32 AM
- KC Gifford on Las Vegas False Flag: Craigslist Ad for Crisis Actors Posted Two Weeks Ago – Oct 05, 7:36 AM
- TROY BOLDEN on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Sep 07, 5:45 AM
- BC on The Corporation of The United States: Part II – Aug 16, 12:28 AM
HELP KEEP US UP AND RUNNING
SUPPORT US: DONATE BITCOIN14qp6o4T7jAz2MjLokQfwUZJCHck8d2Xpn
Monthly Archives: June 2012
BLACK EYE NEWS
June 25, 2012
All four parts of then-Fox News reporter Carl Cameron’s Pulitzer-level report can be seen below. It blows the lid off Israeli espionage on U.S. soil during and before the September 11, 2001 terror attacks on New York City and Washington.
Though most Americans still sheepishly believe that 9/11 Commission Report, it should be noted that Cameron’s report has been removed from all Fox News video feeds (direct order from Rupert Murdoch himself shortly after originally airing). The Wiki-Jews are out in full force not only cleansing Cameron’s wiki page of any reference to the story, but silencing all truth about Israeli corporation Amdocs being involved. Amdocs prints and stores virtually every record of all telecommunications made in the USA (specifically for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Comcast, DirecTV and Bell Canada, among others).
BLACK EYE NEWS
June 18, 2012
What they never taught you in high school civics class: The United States is a FEDERAL CORPORATION. See 28 U.S.C. Sec. 3002(15); Washington, D.C. is a sovereign city-state, not bound by any laws or treatises that the 50 states in the Union are (just as the City of London is not part of England proper and the Vatican is also a sovereign city-state).
The people believed by most to be representing Americans in D.C. are immune from virtually all laws and treatises of the USA. These corporate CEOs known as “congressmen” and “congresswomen” are representing a corporation known as “United States” which makes most of its profits off a war and prison machine and a fiat paper money system. The only reason this paper “money” has any value at all is because the USA and NATO force OPEC countries to exclusively sell oil with Federal Reserve notes (U.S. dollars). If they do not, they get “Iraq-ed,” “Libya-ed,” and/or “Afghanistan-ed.” The Bank of Israel, aka the “Federal” Reserve (a private corporation), prints and administers this fiat paper “money” worldwide, while the Washington, D.C.-based IMF and World Bank play video game economics with the rest of the world. Corporations are “people with rights.” See Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 50 (2010).
BLACK EYE NEWS
June 3, 2012
Such a simple world, but “they” present it as complicated. Iran is an oil-exporting country and a member of OPEC. In the early 1970s, OPEC as an organization agreed to only trade oil in U.S. dollars. This happened at the same time President Richard Nixon and then-Federal Reserve chair Arthur Burns ended the proverbial “gold standard” for the U.S. dollar…and started the de-facto “oil standard.” The only thing that gives paper Federal Reserve notes value is the fact OPEC member countries all agreed to trade oil in said dollars. When Saddam Hussein and Iraq (OPEC country) threatened to stop trading in dollars (because he realized they are worthless), the country was invaded and he was killed. You can substitute the name Muammar Gaddafi in the previous sentence for the story of Libya (OPEC country). Now Iran no longer wants the useless U.S. dollar either…and you hear war drums (“sanctions”). But just like this government deems certain banks “too big to fail,” certain countries, such as oil-producer Iran and big buyers in Russia and China, might be too big to invade to save the “petrodollar.”